Jun 15 at 11:12 AM
if you want swap keys.
do this:

key_x to key_y
key_y to key_x

thats it

well, thats in my understanding "swapping keys" in a perfectly
adequate manner.

i cant understand the statement it would be impossible to swap keys.
because its totaly confusing.
the only thing you can _not _do, and thats whats obviously related to with the "impossiblity to swap keys",
is the direct command in one line to swap keys:

Example:
Caps Lock to Left Ctrl ( "swap now, please" )

i think this is a good example how you can make simple things unneccesary complicate.
and im a little angry about it, because i wasted way too much time in getting the
result i wanted.

cheers
Oct 5 at 12:46 AM
I'm not sure about being angry but I didn't know it wasn't possible so I've been doing in for a couple of months using this application. I bought a Lenovo Flex 4 that has a really dumb keyboard layout and I switched four key caps (two sets) and used Sharpkeys to swap the functions. It works great and I was shocked to see it "was impossible" since I did it. And I did the same for a client with the same laptop.

My issue is that I need to know what the registry key is that sharpkeys adds to/changes because I had a Windows 10 update reverse the settings and I'd like to save a backup of the registry keys in a file I can easily import again should that happen again.

Can anyone (developer or someone else) tell me where to look in the registry?

Thank you for this application!

Sincerely,

Cynthia
Nov 21 at 6:31 PM
Edited Nov 21 at 6:31 PM
I desperately need to swap 2 keys on my keyboard, If I use the method x->y, y->x i'm missing one of the keys, depending of the order of assignment. Could anyone give me an example how it can be achieved please?