What about Windows Server 2008 R2?

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Does sharpkeys work on this beast?  I need to use it, but so far a lot of stuff you'd think would just work has requires a lot of work.  What about sharpkeys?

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Should work no problem. I've used it on XP, Vista, Server 2003, and Windows 7.  I assume the server 2008 version of Windows uses the same keyboard mapping logic, based on the registry table, as all these other versions of Windows.

Nov 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Yes, in fact, it does work.

Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:45 AM
To: John Ruttenberg (Collabera)
Subject: Re: What about Windows Server 2008 R2? [sharpkeys:231497]

Should work no problem. I've used it on XP, Vista, Server 2003, and Windows 7. I assume the server 2008 version of Windows uses the same keyboard mapping logic, based on the registry table, as all these other versions of Windows.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpkeys@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpkeys@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com